TAXI GARAGE 900W 48v Motor Upgrade - Standard Crazy Cart
Please allow 1 week for shipment
Introducing the newest performance upgrade from Taxi Garage.
The TG 900w 48v motor/neck upgrade!
*For STANDARD SIZE and DLX crazy cart *NOT XL*
*48V lithium battery setup required.
6-month warranty on TG battery & motor upgrade kits. *With no modification to wiring what so ever* Any cut connector or harness will VOID WARRANTY - USING NON TG BATTERY HAS NO WARRANTY
Providing speeds up to 28mph with riders weight of 165lbs. The lighter the rider, the faster you go. The heavier you are, the slower the setup is. This new motor has gobs of torque in the low and midrange.
This motor is coggy. Meaning it does not like low speed(like a racecar or 2 stroke dirt bike). Less than 5% throttle it will be hoppy. This is due to carts being single speed and the motor having strong magnets. When having this setup some may need to change how to ride. Most riders do not notice but needs to be noted.
Ride time: Approx 1.5-2 Hrs
- TAXI GARAGE Fork made of 3/16" thick steel mated to DOM roll cage material. Hand built here in house. Fully tig welded to perfection.
- Prismatic Powders Illusion Red powder-coated TG fork. Signifying the 900w motor
- TG 900W motor for #25 chain (designed to work with your tensioner, chain and lower gear)
- TG High Flex Motor wiring harness
- TG 48v Speed Controller with stainless steel bracket to mount in factory location
- Pre-wired for clean wiring on standard size crazy cart
- All proper Anderson connectors and hardware
Designed and made in the U.S.A.
*No Warranty provided if you are using your own battery or over 220lbs.
48v TG Battery is enclosed in tough 3d printed ABS plastic with 3 mounting points to keep the battery secured and safe. Lower screw must be installed.
Battery comes with all needed hardware and plugs directly into the TG speed controller.
**Custom colored TG fork and battery box please see the drop-down menu.**
Leaves notes at checkout and we will contact you to confirm the colors. Please allow 1-2 weeks for custom colors.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.
Does this work with my Red frame CC that has batteries in the back?
NO this will not work due to the location of the battery and controller.
Can I use my own battery?
Yes, However you will not have a warranty on the the motor and controller. If you are wanting a warranty you will need to purchase the battery as well.